Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
abandoned porn for the win
self positivity is key remember the self positivity orange
oh god never mind it tasted like shit
YOU SPOIL THOR AND I WILL FIND YOU AND END YOU
Too late. I already bought him a new video game and a pony. His bed time is never.
Jeff: Look, eventually you hit a point of diminishing returns on the sexiness.
Annie: What’s a deminiminmeghh?
basketballs smell gross
go to hell??
why are you defending the smell of a ball